The VP of Sales is responsible for defining and executing the sales strategy and ensuring top-line revenue growth. The VP of Sales will recruit, retain, and manage an established sales team through the development of a high-performance culture and client-driven culture.
Your responsibilities as VP of Sales:
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy & plan in collaboration with marketing, sales, sales enablement, alliances, sales support, and product teams.
- Create and continuously optimize effective strategies for top and bottom-line revenue growth and customer retention.
- Leverage data-driven insights to provide impactful coaching and create a feedback-rich environment that fosters continuous improvement and values the importance of data and insights.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years as a top-performing individual contributor in an enterprise software sales role.
- Experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level.
- You have experience building, managing, and optimizing high-performing sales teams inclusive of hiring, training, comp plans, and overall team playbook.
- You thrive in ambiguity and fast-paced, lean environments where you balance stretching up (strategic planning) and down (roll up your sleeves and dig into the details).
This is a permanent contract for a leadership role. We are looking to hire someone who is based remotely in France, Germany, or UK for EMEA.