We are looking for a VP of Sales in a leadership role who will be based in the UK for permanent flexible/hybrid work. Our client is a leading, full lifecycle deep, learning AI platform for computer vision, seeking a VP of Sales in North America, East Coast. They have raised $90M in funding, with $40M coming from our most recent Series C. Therefore, with an ARR of $4M, this person will be incredibly influential in the journey toward a $10M ARR.
This person will build & lead the North American sales organisation during the generative AI boom.
- Create and execute short- and long-term metrics-driven sales plans, including strategies, goals, quotas, tracking mechanisms, and analytics
- Building a highly metrics-driven and predictable revenue engine to lead our client to $10M+ in ARR.
- Build an outbound motion to significantly increase the pipeline with a focus on the Enterprise segment.
- Define and implement sales processes, methodologies, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive sales effectiveness and productivity.
- Build, lead, and motivate the sales organisation to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales quotas.
- Holding the team accountable for efficiently hitting and exceeding targets.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- Possess a solid track record as a B2B sales leader, including experience in second-line leadership
- Expertise in designing and executing GTM strategies.
- Demonstrate a successful history of building and leading high-performing teams across MM and enterprise segments
- Proficiency in recruiting and driving exceptional outcomes.
- Create and refine sales playbooks, employee onboarding programs, and all other mechanisms that turn your teams into word class sales organisations.