We are looking for a VP of Sales in North America. Our client accelerates the development of AI applications for enterprises worldwide. To date, they raised $100M in funding to date, with $50M from a recent Series C round backed by industry venture capital leaders. Therefore, by reporting directly to the co-founder & CEO, the VP of Sales in North America will play an integral role in taking our client through this next phase of growth.
- Create and execute short- and long-term metrics-driven sales plans, including strategies, goals, quotas, tracking mechanisms, and analytics,
- Building a highly metrics-driven and predictable revenue engine to lead our client to $10M+ in ARR.
- Lead, inspire, and motivate the sales organization to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue growth targets by establishing sales quotas and holding the team accountable for efficiently hitting and exceeding targets.
- Build an outbound motion to significantly increase the pipeline.
To be successful as VP of Sales North America, you’ll need to:
- Demonstrated track record of growing revenue/ARR through scaling and/or sales operations improvement in an Enterprise environment.
- Mastery of modern sales stack, processes, and the hands-on ability to contribute to its development.
- Use a proven sales methodology, such as MEDPICC.
- Approach prospective customers focusing on Selling Business Value, Solving Business Problems, and Delivering Customer outcomes.
This is a leadership position for a VP of Sales in North American branch of our client’s company, East Coast, USA for permanent remote work.