Our clients are looking for a VP of Payor to join their team in US. They are revolutionising virtual care and their platform enables remote medical examinations through cutting-edge IoT AI hardware and a user-friendly app. Users can perform various tests and instantly share results with healthcare providers. Boasting over 200 clients globally and $200M funding.
Responsibilities of VP of Payor:
- Create and execute a proactive strategy to foster new relationships with regional and national payers, concentrating on major accounts.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on value-based care and health plans, refining sales approaches to attract and secure clients.
- Represent the company at industry conferences and events, establishing our presence as a market leader.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and strategy, to align priorities and optimize business outcomes.
- Proven track record in developing and managing enterprise partnerships with regional and/or national payors, including selling to other value-based care organizations.
- In-depth knowledge of the US healthcare system, coupled with a comprehensive understanding of payor industry segments and operations.
- Exceptional leadership skills to inspire and guide a sales team to achieve outstanding results.
Apply on the website or via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3824889109