We are looking for a Founding Account Executive for our client who is a pre-seed Artificial Intelligence software company at the intersection of human-to-machine communications, pushing the boundaries of AI and CX performance.
- You’ll navigate complex sales cycles with the world’s leading mid-market and enterprise businesses (~300-8,000 employees), initially securing mid-five and then low-six-figure deals.
- You will actively contribute to the voice of market study and help refine the ideal customer profile, leveraging market insights and data to optimize targeting and improve customer acquisition strategies.
- Drive opportunities using MEDDIC principles. Define success criteria for demos / POVs. Identify key stakeholders within opportunities. Articulate ROI relevant to key stakeholders
To be successful as Founding Account Executive, you’ll need:
- 2+ years of closing experience with a $1M annual quota and an average ACV of $30-100k.
- Experience selling a robust SaaS product in an early-stage startup environment.
- Experience with proactively identifying, pursuing, and engaging prospects to influence their purchase decision.
The Founding Account Executive (AE) role will be based in the UK for permanent remote working in the sales operation team.